Members

Monday, April 20, 2015

Gracie11834 (member)

Today I was at jamaa when Gracie here said this:


As she said this,I went to her den. Me and 2 other people were there. And they weren't working for her. They both plotted against her and wanted her to trade instead of sending or gifting the spiked collar.
I am Explorer ArcticFlower if you don't know. As she said, ''gifting more fun''. This girl doesn't know proper grammar.

She is saying that she hates trading, and i was asking her why. After a few minutes she said I will tell AJHQ.

This is what Gracie told the stranger. ^

Sergeant Bravehero was against her but i was unable to get his username to support him.

Now she will report me, she won't report me if i send her my spike. SO of course i didn't and next I begged for my party hat and taunted me again.





No comments:

Post a Comment