Members

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Julien567 (member)

I was strolling around Jamaa then boom, a scammer. Julien567 was his name.


So after started gifting him because he was sayin' ''gift me rare i ift you spike''. Then more people started gifting him.
After this people got angry at him, and i think 4 people were harmed. One said he took 2 fox hats from her.

Then i tried it out and sent him a Friendship Hat.
And of course, i got scammed but don't worry it's just a hat. I just had to test if he did scam.  After i sent it to him I had to wait probably a few minutes until I was sent a Jam-A-Gram.Then after I viewed the JAG, it said this:
There was no gift and just said Animal Jam Rocks! After I exited i saw him saying this:


Soon after he made a vampire face, and left leaving jammers scammed. Thats it folks! Make sure to report Julien567 for scamming.


Harmed: +4

2 comments:

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsubfiw4zyk
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b15-VvyUz6s

    ReplyDelete
  2. -throws lamp out window- FNAF SCUM, STAY AWAY!

    ReplyDelete